With all the media coverage of the swine flu, it’s not pointless to try to avoid unnecessary public outings, including air travel. But the FAA and CDC warn against flying only if you already have symptoms of the disease, or if you have been in contact with someone who is seriously at risk for the F1N1 flu virus.
Federal officials have simply asked everyone to take into account general health safety precautions when they are in public and surrounded by other travelers. Because cheap airfare in particular fills up quickly to provide crowded airports and airports, you’ll want to follow these basic guidelines to stay healthy during your flights.
1. Remember that everything you touch, including airline tickets, handbags and IDs, can be touched by someone else, and vice versa, so wash your hands more often than with soap and water. at least 30 seconds.
2. Carry hand sanitizers and antibacterial wipes with you everywhere (in a small container enough to handle vehicles). You can actually wash your hands anywhere at any time և clean any plastic surfaces you come in contact with, airplane armchairs, plane և airport seats, ticket counters, etc. – when you’re armed with these two items.
3. Avoid using pillows and blankets during air travel. Believe it or not, whether you’re flying cheap flights or premium airlines, airplanes don’t have a washing machine or a dryer on the back that hangs between flights to clean pillows and blankets. Bring your own pillow or blanket as a shield against self-seating.
4. To suppress you need to find cheap flights that are not crowded with travelers. As a common hygiene practice, make sure you squeeze and cough your own body, preferably at an angle. Always move tissues to avoid spreading these bacteria to other travelers.
5. How useful are flight attendants, ticket counters and baggage claimants, and how much we appreciate their work, it would be absurd to ask for love at your own opportunity at this time. Many discount airlines do not charge for checked luggage, but you may still want to consider your cheap luggage for those cheap flights so you don’t have to leave your luggage on the ticket counter and pack your luggage.
6. Airlines have probably already started opening cheap air tickets to Mexico and countries that have had swine flu outbreaks, but federal officials warn against traveling to those places, and they urge travelers to be especially careful with friends and family who can. have recently visited those parts of the world.
7. Remember that you are usually infected a week before the onset of flu symptoms, so if you think you may be in contact with someone who is carrying the flu, this may be one of the reasons for delaying airline tickets. another time.
8. You can never be too careful, so wearing a mask for the public to protect yourself from the germs of other travelers and keep you from spreading can be a good idea.
9. Remember that once you get off the plane, it doesn’t mean you’re out of harm’s way. If you are planning to stay in a hotel room and have a place in your suitcase, you may want to pack your own sheet and pillow cases.